Wednesday 7 June 2023

It's 2023!

Yes, the title says it all.. or the very least.

Ages have past between the last post and now - might even say today, for instance.

There are plenty more cars in the street, far less green in the view and much more concrete blocking the horizon; and while my window still looks out to the road, it is not the only window I have sat across in the past decade and a half + one year.

Reading through the handful of previous post (plus some drafts), I love reading the content. In fact, I am a bit angry at you all for not appreciating my talent. I could have wrecked a havoc in the digital writing world, atleast on this blogger webpage, which I am surprised still exists (although I have serious doubts about its state of being in this new modernized world).

Since I have become a very forgiving person, thanks to the long quest to cleaning the world of it's pollution and inconsiderate occupants, I pledge to return to this platform sooner than a decade and a half + one year. So long, see you soon.


No comments: